热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1710|回复: 2

一个职场老人的工作心得

[复制链接]
花花世界 发表于 2011-6-5 16:32:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
无意中看到这个贴。作者明显是个老美。里面的一些建议很受用。

在我身边,到了30岁以后,甚至40岁都不晓得该做什么,或者转换跑道的人大有人在。

人生最不应该缺乏的是勇气。

I have studied the careers of thousands of people at close hand and I can tell you that many of them do not find what they really love until they are 30 or 40. What you should do is find something that is a challenge, work hard to make an impression and give yourself future leverage and choices, keeping your eyes open for opportunities, notice the call of destiny when it comes and trust your heart. It is absolutely vital to save money so that you can later change jobs from a position of strength and not be forced to do something you hate because of desperation. Nothing is more powerful in this life than a six month cushion of savings.

Forget about what you want for now and matching who you are to the workplace. You won't know who you are until you hit 50 and then probably there will still be questions. Just live your life with courage, staying healthy and taking care of the cash, doing the best for others that you can and being involved in whatever you so. If I employed people instead of interviewing them I would visit their kitchens to discover whether they even noticed what was going on around them. very few people do, but those who are awake invariably have some success in life and those who give will always receive. all successful people are generous with time, money and advice. All losers are mean, pennypinching and suspicious.

These are immutable laws of life, given to you by someone over 60 who has seen it all. At 21 you are just a child whose had too good a time and needs some work to make your life more real, any work.

If you really like people so much then maybe start in sales, which can be a great career for those with the right temperament for it. It can also lead to higher things and often does and, in the end, everyone has to sell something, sometime. But don't start at the bottom in retail, in a dead end job. Once you do that you will find it hard to escape and you'll be typecast. If you're pretty and stylish with a bit of charisma it's easy for a woman to find something in the conference or corporate events business, for example. Or you could try HR, get a qualification while working and go into training. There's so much variety out there that you can't know until you try so whatever you do forget personality tests and explore life. With a good heart. And life will return the favour. I guarantee it.
 楼主| 花花世界 发表于 2011-6-7 07:30:39 | 显示全部楼层
人生应该有一些较为固定的理想!
 楼主| 花花世界 发表于 2011-6-7 07:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
从小立志,长大了才能顺着这个志向去奋斗!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|美民同城

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:37 , Processed in 0.035115 second(s), 17 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表